DGArt supports a variety of geometric primitives, including built-in geometry types such as spheres, boxes, planes, and text. It also features editable polygons that can be accessed through an edit mode, supporting extrusion, inset, loop cuts, and more.
Graphic and Design
Graphic and Design
DGArt creates a .scn file. This is the data structure used to store the geometry, nodes, lights, and camera. This format can be used in the Playgrounds App for your apps or games.
Please refer to SceneKit in the Apple Developer Documentation for more details.
Main Features:• 3D Scene Editor
• Polygon Modeller mode
• Layer panel
• Object property panel
• Material property panel
• Light property panel
• Camera property panel
• Global Environment property panel
• Image library
• Works great with Apple Pencil
• Support for realistic physically-based rendering
• Save scene into .scn [SceneKit] format
• Export to .usdz format
• Small app size
• Simple UI and easy to use
DGArt is an application for creative minds who want to venture into the world of 3D art or games.
Easy Switch between Scene and Modeler mode
3D Scene Editor:• Select, move, rotate, and scale tools
• Reset object to center
• Reset object to ground
• Clone object
• Array clone object
• Radial clone object
• Random clone object
• Set Scene Lighting mode [Constant, Lambert, Phong, Blinn, PBR]
• Add objects such as basic shapes, editable polygons, text, nodes, lights, and cameras
• Light types include Ambient [No Shadow], Area [No Shadow], Omni, Spot, and Directional
• Add Perspective or Orthographic Camera.
Scene Navigation:• Standard pinch to zoom in or out
• Standard two-finger pan
• Top, Right, Front, and Perspective as default preview windows
• Long press on the Top button will switch to the Bottom view, similar to how long press on the Right button will switch to the Left view
• Long press on the Persp. button will switch to Ortho. view
• Reset view button, Frame object button, and Frame all object button.
Layer Panel:• Hide/unhide object
• Delete object
• Parent/unparent object
• Set active camera
Property Panel:• Precisely set object properties such as position, rotation, scale, etc.
• Set lighting parameters such as color, intensity, etc.
• Set camera parameters such as focal length, field of view, etc.
Material Panel:• Set object material properties such as color, metalness, illumination, etc.
• Set special effects such as normal, displacement, emission, self-illumination, ambient occlusion, and transparency.
• Set object double-sided and cull mode.
Global Environment Panel:• Set environment settings such as background color, lighting environment, fog, reflection settings, etc.
Image Library:• Load external images to use as UV maps for basic geometry or environment settings.
DGArt Image Management
Polygon Modeler Mode:• Selection: select, deselect, select all, deselect all, draw select [point], rect draw select [point], select loop [poly], select by material/element, select connected [poly].
• Vertex tools: Move, Rotate, Scale, Drag, Extend, Snap Guide, Make Poly, Edge Crease.
• Poly tools: Move, Rotate, Scale, Extrude, Inset, Loop Cut, Smooth Shift, Flip, Make Pole, Rotate Face.
• Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete Poly.
• Copy Object and Paste Object [copy and paste into another Object Node].
• Mirror X, Mirror Y, Mirror Z [copy and paste mirror].
• Mirror options [select, deselect, move, drag] for Vertex only.
• Snap option.
• Assign material to selected polygons.
File Management:• All project files can be accessed in the Files app.
• The "Projects" folder contains all project folders, and the .scn files can be used in the Playground app on iPadOS or Xcode in macOS.
• The "Export" folder includes all exported .usdz files.
DGArt File Management
SCN file to Playgrounds App:• The .scn file can be used in the Playgrounds app, allowing you to create your own custom 3D apps or games on your iPad.
PolyPlane project use in Playgrounds
Check DGArt to Playground for more details.
Export to .usdz files:• Can be imported into 3D modeling software such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D, and more.
• Can be converted to other 3D file formats using third-party converters.
PolyHouse ► USDZ ► Blender Render
• TurnTable Preview, preview your model in turn around mode.
For artists, game designers, and developers who frequently travel, work as freelancers, or prefer to work on a tablet rather than a desktop, this mobile 3D design tool is a wonderful alternative.
App design for iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad [compatible with apple pencil]
for manual details please visit: DGArt | Manual