Quadrilateral Calculator calculate Area and Perimeter from difference type of Quadrilateral. This is a efficient and accurate tool for calculating land area or measurement of land. Or to determine rough square footage of various irregularly shaped storage closets.
- Calculates the area and perimeter of a quadrilateral given four sides and two opposite angles.
- Calculates the area and perimeter of a quadrilateral given four sides and two diagonals.
- Calculates the area and perimeter of a quadrilateral inscribed in a circle given four sides.
- Result are calculate on the fly
- Include reference image for better understanding on usage
- Result are copy-able to other apps
In Euclidean plane geometry, a quadrilateral is a polygon with four edges (or sides) and four vertices or corners. Sometimes, the term quadrangle is used, by analogy with triangle, and sometimes tetragon for consistency with pentagon (5-sided), hexagon (6-sided) and so on.
Quadrilaterals are simple (not self-intersecting) or complex (self-intersecting), also called crossed. Simple quadrilaterals are either convex or concave.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.