- Very Simple to use.
- Forward and backward navigation plus reload and stop for webview.
- In-built file explorer to show html, css, js and images files on internal memory and support for iTunes file managers to download/upload the files.
- To edit html, js, css files with text editor in your iOS devices and see results in HTML Reader.
- Preview Images file save in the file manager.
- Portrait and Landscape view supported.
Quick Start HTML source viewer:
Enter a website address and get the html code + contents of the site.
Load HTML file from in-app file browser.
The Html related file will save into your file manager.
Go to file manager and select any html for view/edit mode.
You can preview the result after editing the source in HTML Reader.
Note: HTML is a markup language for describing web documents (web pages). The style definitions are saved in .css files. With a style sheet file (CSS), you can change the look of a Web site/ page.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.