Concrete & Topsoil Calculator calculate construction material consumption viz., cement, sand, stone gravel. Once the quantities are determined, it is easy to estimate the cost of a concrete block, driveway, patio, yard or any other structure with the price prevailing in your area.
- Calculate the amount of cement, sand, stone gravel required for a given volume
- Calculate the quantity of topsoil you need to buy for a given area of your garden or yard.
- Concrete mix ratios - 1:2:3, 1:3:3, 1:1.5:3, 1:2:4, 1:3:6, 1:4:8, 1:5:10
- Support for both Metric and Imperial system
Concrete mix estimation
Estimate the quantity of cement, sand and stone aggregate required for 5 cubic metre of 1:2:3 concrete mix.
Construction materials required are 36 nos. of 50 kg bag of cement, 2.54 m3 of sand and 3.33 m3 of stone aggregate.
The amount of topsoil is calculated using the volume formula of a box (l*b*h) taking into account units used along the different dimensions. Simply enter the values either in metric or imperial units. The results will be given in both cu ft and cu m of topsoil required.
* The Concrete Calculator uses a pre-mixed cement density of 2130 kg/m3, or 133 lbs/ft3
(60 pounds / 0.45 cubic feet, or 80 pounds / 0.60 cubic feet), sand and gravel with 1400 kg/m3 (bulk density of sand) and 1600 kg/m3 (bulk density of stone) to calculate the weight of concrete needed.
Different types of concrete can have different densities.
The Calculator estimates the volume and weight of concrete necessary to cover a given area. Purchasing slightly more concrete than the estimated result can reduce the probability of having insufficient concrete.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.