Unit Circle Coordinate Calculator calculates the sine, cosine (x , y) values of any given angle.
- Calculates the sine, cosine (x , y) values of any given angle.
- Calculates the slope (m) for the line
- Output the formula for the line
- Output the x coordinate and y coordinate by given new distance from origin
- Result are instant and copy-able
Unit circle is a circle which is centered at origin and which has the radius of 1 unit. It is represented by the equation:
x^2 + y^2 = 1.
The values of x and y are given by trigonometric functions as:
x = sin θ
y = cos θ
So the value of sin θ and cos θ should such that the sum of their squares should be equal to 1.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.