Time Lapse Plus for iOS. Simple and robust time lapse app. Create amazing time-lapse video with ease. Perfect for casual user with easy to use control panel.
Create advance time lapse video with control over color and motion.
– Delay on start up so capture session does not begin immediately to prevent camera shake.
– Start Stop on user demand.
– Highest resolution Image save by default.
– Photo are save immediately so you won’t lose data accidentally.
– Photo are save to internal storage for external editing [access files via iTunes].
– Remaining Shot countdown info show on capture view.
– Double Tap to lock/unlock focus point and exposure.
– Option to show Grid Guide.
– Option to Dim screen for battery saving.
– Front or Back camera support.
– Able to show capture image in small frame for reference.
– Simple UI and Easy to Use.
– Rename, Duplicate or Delete Project.
– Project show detail such as total photos capture and project capture date.
– Show total Projects.
– Highest resolution video up to 4K [Devices with 12MPx and above].
– Able to set movie frame rate FPS from 1-60
– Set Video size from HD, fHD to 4K [Devices with 12MPx camera only]
– Set Video style with 8 preset styles and one custom style.
– Set Video Motion with 10 motion presets styles and one custom motion define by user.
– Movie render info is display for better understanding on video length for render output.
– Edit first frame and last frame style and movie clip play with style changing.
– Edit Exposure, Temperature, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Shadow, Highlight, Vibrance, Sharpness and Blur level by touch and slice.
– eg. you can create a clip start with black and white and end up with color by set the saturation for first frame into 0 and saturation for last frame to 60.
– You can combine all available parameter to create any desire color effect.
– Set Frame size and position for first frame and last frame so the clip will have camera panning / zooming view.
– Frame are set within allowing margin to avoid quality drop for render clip.
– Drag to set position and pinch to set frame size.
– eg. for zooming effect, set big frame for first frame and small frame for last frame. Render clip will have an effect zooming to target point effect.
– eg. for camera panning effect [left to right], set frame position to the left for first frame and frame position to the right for last frame. Render clip will have an effect similar to panning view.
– You can combine both zooming and panning to create any desire effect.
Capturing Time lapse with your iPhone or iPad, processing frames with your desire motion and style. Render and save output into your cameraroll.
For final touch, import your time lapse clips into iMovie, bind all the clips together and add your own music to get the final masterpiece.
Time Lapse Plus Screen Shot
*Thanks for your support, stay tune for more update to come
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.