Vibration detector or Seismograph uses accelearation sensor to measure vibration or an earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seismic detector. Detect vibration with magnitude 1 - 10 and record it.
Vibration Detector or Vibration Meter measures vibrations using your device’s sensors on all 3 axes: X, Y, Z and shows reference to earthquake vibrations (seismograph, body tremor, seismometer). Vibration Meter can also be called seismograph or seismometer when used for measuring seismic activity.
- Detect vibration range from 1 to 10.
- Color circular ripple occur when vibration detected.
- Vibration direction show on screen.
- Dim screen option for battery saver.
- Record vibration with time and date.
- Option to Play sound on vibration.
- Option to set record vibration level.
- Option to set vibration sound at level.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.