Motion Log is device sensor log tool that enable you to record the motion of your iOS Devices. The data record include attitude, device orientation and force that apply to device. You are able preview the motion data after recording.
- Record the motion data of your iOS Devices, which are:
-- Device orientation to North.
-- Device Attitude which are Pitch, Roll and Yaw of the device.
-- Device Acceleration in X, Y and Z direction.
-- Plus the Time and Date of recording start.
- Able to turn off screen while recording
- Rename/Delete motion log file.
- Preview recorded motion data in 3D.
- Show 3D device preview in normal speed, 2X speed or 0.5X speed.
- Turn the data preview On or Off.
- Show device orientation in 3D space.
- Show device acceleration by 3D Arrow. [ X - Red, Y - Green, Z - Blue ]
- The Arrow get bigger if the acceleration is greater.
Motion Log Files :
- All the motion log files can be access in [Files] app, [Motion Log] Folder.
- The motion log files can be open via normal text editor.
- The data array include compass [0-360 degree], attitude [Pitch, Roll and Yaw in radian], device acceleration [X, Y, Z in [G] Gravity].
- The motion data are record with 0.05 sec interval.
- You can share motion log files to other device via Airdrop, Messages or Mail.
- To load motion log files that share by others, simply place the motion log files into [Motion Log] Folder via [Files] app.
- Record the motion of walking or running.
- Record the vibration of desk or anything else.
- Record the motion while riding roller coster and analyse the G force.
- Record the motion while driving and analyse the G force or the road condition.
- Record the motion while riding on bike and analyse the G force or attitude.
- Record the motion while cycling and analyse the attitude.
- And many more depend on your imagination.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.