Molecular Weight Calculator are physic/math calculator to find the average molecular weight (MW) of molecules by input the chemical formulas.
- Instant calculation
- Result are copy able to other app
- Formula are include as reference
- Support up to 16 decimal place
Note: Chemical formula is case sensitive. C22H30N4O
Definitions of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight:
- Molecular mass (molecular weight) is the mass of one molecule of a substance and is expressed in the unified atomic mass units (u). (1 u is equal to 1/12 the mass of one atom of carbon-12)
- Molar mass (molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is expressed in g/mol.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.