Image 2 ASCII transform an image into ASCII Art Text. The generate output include image, plain text or html code.
You can use the ASCII Art Text in any text application you need such as text editor, document app etc.
You can also use ASCII Art html present in your website or webpage.
- 4 Type of canvas size, ex-small, small, medium and large [480, 1200, 1920 and 2400 pixel in width]
- Able to set custom character use in generating ASCII art
- Character set Preset available
- Able to set background colour from White, Black or Transparent
- Able to set Pixel Colour on or off
- Able to Preview before and after ASCII Art generated
- Able to save generate ASCII Image to camera roll
- Able to copy generate ASCII text into clipboard and paste into any text app you desire
- Able to copy generate ASCII html into clipboard and paste into any html app you desire
If Pixel Colour are turn off each text pixel are in black colour [suitable for plain ASCII text]
Support special character such as smiley while generating ASCII Art for both image or [text, html - as long as supported by text, html app]
Minimum character is one and is suitable use for image ASCII Art generation with Pixel Colour set On but not for ASCII text or ASCII html.
The Background Colour setting are for image ASCII Art generation only.
The difference between ASCII text and ASCII html is ASCII html support pixel colour while ASCII text only plain text. And ASCII html include all the require html tag to display the code properly.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.