Depth of Field Calculator calculate Hyperfocal, near, and far distances and also Depth of Field value.
How to use:
- Select camera sensor type or size
- Input Aperture , Len focal length and focus distance
- Output Hyperfocal distance: The closest distance at which a lens can be focused while keeping objects at infinity acceptably sharp.
- Output Nearest limit and Furthest Limit: which objects stay sharp within the limit.
- Output Depth of Field: the distance where object stay sharp.
Depth of Field (DOF) is the range of distance in a photo that appears to be in sharp focus. Depth of field is a creative decision and one of your most important choices when composing nature photographs or film. This is a useful photographic or filming tool for assessing what camera settings are required to achieve a desired level of sharpness.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.